Learn How to Submit Your Virtual Results
Thank you for registering to complete the Step Up for Mental Health event virtually.
How does the virtual event work?
- Choose your own starting line, whether that’s a treadmill or an outdoor route in your community.
- Complete your race distance (5K or 10K) between Sept. 19-25.
- Submit your results online.
- Celebrate your achievement of making a difference for mental health!
We invite you to share your story and photos on social media using the hashtag #stepupsk. We also encourage you to browse the posts under that hashtag. We guarantee you be inspired by your fellow Step Up participants.
How do I enter my results?
- Once the virtual window opens, go to the Step Up virtual results page.
- Click the Submit a virtual result button.
- In order to submit a virtual result, you must confirm registration. Simply click the green button that says Sign in to your Race Roster account OR enter your last name and confirmation number. Where do I find my confirmation number? It's on your original registration receipt and it's also listed next to the event when you sign in to https://raceroster.com
- Once your registration is confirmed, you’ll be prompted to enter your results and the results of anyone else included in your initial registration. You can come back later to post additional results, if necessary.
- That’s it. If you have any problems, contact us at email@example.com