Step Up for Mental Health - Rescheduled
Due to the ongoing public health situation, we have postponed the Step Up for Mental Health run/walk that was scheduled for May 9. The safety of all participants and volunteers is a responsibility we place above all others, so we have rescheduled the event to Saturday, Oct. 10.
We share your disappointment in this announcement, but rest assured that we are committed to making Step Up happen in 2020. Supporting mental health is more important than ever and we will do our part to safely deliver on our commitment. Thank you to the more than 3,000 people who have already registered, and to the many volunteers who have been working hard behind the scenes. We’re proud to be part of this amazing team making a difference for mental health.
Do I need to re-register?
No. If you’re already registered and plan to participate on the rescheduled date of Oct. 10, you’re all set. We will provide all registered participants with updated details about the race expo and package pickup as they become available.
If you can’t participate on the rescheduled date, we offer the following options:
Request a refund
- If you are unable to participate on the rescheduled date of Oct. 10, we are happy to offer a full refund provided that you have not already picked up your race shirt.
- If you have already picked up your race shirt, we cannot offer a refund but you will still receive the rest of your swag (bunnyhug and backpack) even if you don’t participate in the event. These items will be available for pickup during the race expo Oct. 8-9 at World Trade Center Saskatoon at Prairieland Park.
- The deadline to request a refund is May 1. To request a refund, please email your name and confirmation number to email@example.com.
Transfer your registration
- If you are unable to participate on the rescheduled date of Oct. 10, you can transfer your registration to someone else. Please note that if you have already picked up your race shirt, the transferee will not receive a shirt unless you send it to them. They will still receive the rest of the swag (bunnyhug and backpack) which will be available for pickup during the race expo Oct. 8-9 at World Trade Center Saskatoon at Prairieland Park.
- To request a transfer, please email your name and confirmation number, plus the transferee’s email address, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, every dollar of your registration fee, plus a matching amount from Cameco, supports mental health programs and services throughout Saskatchewan.
Additional updates will be posted at www.stepupsk.ca as required. Thank you for your understanding and support!