Step Up for Mental Health shifts to virtual event for 2020
Even though we can’t be in the same place, we can still come together for mental health.
Due to limits on mass gatherings, this year’s Step Up for Mental Health run/walk will be a virtual event.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose your own starting line, whether that’s a treadmill or an outdoor route in your community
- Complete your race distance (5K or 10K) between Oct. 7-12
- Submit your time and receive your medal in the mail. (All registered participants will receive an email with detailed upload instructions closer to the event.)
In addition to your medal, you’ll receive:
- The best swag ($55 gets you a race shirt, bunnyhug AND backpack)
- A standing 10% discount on all regular-priced merchandise at Brainsport through Oct. 10
- The reward of knowing you’re making a difference for mental health. Every dollar from your registration fee, plus a matching amount from Cameco, supports mental health programs and services throughout the province.
If you’re already registered, check your email (including your spam folder) for details about our drive-through swag pickup. If you live outside a 40-km radius of Saskatoon, your swag will be mailed to you after July 6.
Supporting mental health is more important than ever, so please join us in coming together even if we’re apart.
Visit the FAQ section for additional information.
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.